Workflow including more than 2 interlinked tables

I have a Sales Order Table with “Sales Id” being generated when a new sale order is raised. Now On generation of a new sales order, a new purchase request “Purchase Id” is raised which is added into another table Purchase Order. Now id the purchase is made to a specific buyer then It is also added in Production Table.
Now i want the “purchase Id” which is generated to be added in Production table but we are unable to do so since the trigger is created from Sales Table which has “Sales Id”.
Any suggestions on how can we add purchase Id in Production Table.

Attached is a screenshot of workflow which we have on creation of new Sales Order

0 2 58
2 REPLIES 2

I think you will want to look at the action of type: “Data: add a new row to another table using values from this row”. You will be able to grab Purchase ID from the newly added Purchase Order row and assign it to the proper column in a new row to be added into the Production table - plus you can grab any other values from the Purchase Order row and/or assign all other necessary Production row column values as needed.

I have three tables A->B and A->C in the same workflow. I need to add one value from B-> C in the same row… Is it possible?

Top Labels in this Space