Workflow not sending email

Anyone having issues with workflow action not sending email??

Solved Solved
0 13 472
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TDhers

HI Everyone,
Thank you everyone for your patience with us.
Mandrill should be starting to send all email again. Looks like the backlog has cleared and every email should have now been sent.
The short story is for some reason which we are still investigating, our automatic purchase of additional email block (which we have done for years on an as needed basis) failed. We updated our credentials and we were able to increase email block which reopened the flow gate with Mandrill.
Weโ€™ll continue our investigation and root cause analysis of why this happened in order to insure we take the appropriate measure so that it doesnโ€™t happen again.
We sincerely apologize for the disruption of business this might have caused you. We will learn from it and harden our billing infrastructure so that this situation cannot happen again.
Thierry

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

I can confirm this is happening again! please do not make any significant changes during the week! All my orders are not going through. Therefore, are gonna be delayed AGAIN.

I can also confirm we have the same issue.

Hi all, are you still seeing the same behavior?

Yes, Email workflow delivery is down

TDhers

Thank you. The weird thing is we didnโ€™t make any change to it in the last deployment.
Iโ€™m investigating.

dan_R

Yup. Even just to add a person to view the app. Aint workin

All my reports have not been sent this morning. Checking the log after running them manually produces no errors, only โ€˜Successโ€™, this is urgent for our businessโ€ฆ

Hi, same problem here. Last workflow email I had was on Tue, Nov 24, 10:50 PM GMT (10 hours ago).

Thanks,
Gabriel

TDhers

Thank you all.
We have confirmed that Mandrill has indeed stopped delivering email, we are not sure why though and are actively investigating right now and reaching out to them to understand what is happening. Weโ€™ll keep you posted but I wanted to confirm we all up and awake here on the west coast investigating this actively until resolved.
Thierry

My reports have just come through via email.

TDhers

HI Everyone,
Thank you everyone for your patience with us.
Mandrill should be starting to send all email again. Looks like the backlog has cleared and every email should have now been sent.
The short story is for some reason which we are still investigating, our automatic purchase of additional email block (which we have done for years on an as needed basis) failed. We updated our credentials and we were able to increase email block which reopened the flow gate with Mandrill.
Weโ€™ll continue our investigation and root cause analysis of why this happened in order to insure we take the appropriate measure so that it doesnโ€™t happen again.
We sincerely apologize for the disruption of business this might have caused you. We will learn from it and harden our billing infrastructure so that this situation cannot happen again.
Thierry

Thank you Thierry

Up and runnig.

Thank you.

Top Labels in this Space