Workflow rule not working correctly

Hello Appsheet,

I have workflow rule that doesn’t seem to be working correctly. This entry shown below should of generated an email and sent it to the highlighted email address. I am the highlighted name and I have pushed the “send” function twice to try to get the email to come through but I still have not received it. It appears as though only person from this distribution list has received the email. What is going on that the workflow rule is functioning correctly but not sending out to the listed emails?

0 1 247
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Curtis_Pazdar!!

First, is this a deployed app?

Second, using the test function does not mean the Workflow generated the email successfully. To know if the Workflow actually performed its execution successfully, you’ll want to go the Workflow definition, open it and click on the Log button.

In the log to see the status of the Workflow firing you’ll want to look for an entry similar to those below.

If the Result and Details shows as Red, then click on the binoculars to see what error message is reported.

If it shows “Condition: false” and Green this means the data row did not meet the criteria for the Workflow to fire.

If it shows “Condition: true” and Green, then the Workflow fired successfully.

I just tested my email Workflow and it did take several minutes for the email to be received.

Top Labels in this Space