Workflow tab in Behavior

Hello!

In Behavior I am able to see only 2 tabs: Actions and Sync; the others do not appear. Could someone tell me what happens? I need to use Workflows tab in my app, but it doesn't exist.

Thank you very much!

Regards!

Solved Solved
0 8 1,158
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A new topic would be a good idea. yep.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

After you create a new database, the tabs doesn't automatically added. Therefore, you need to create your own tab, by add UX in UX section. I hope this help your problem.

Hello! I'm afraid I don't understand. I am relatively new working with appsheet. Could you give me more details? In fact,  I made a form in order to collect data and I want to convert each record when saved in a pdf file; I saw a tutorial where the workflow tab was used for this action. Thank you for your help! 

I also have another remark: I've made a bot (+event+process+task) to generate the pdf, but It seems it is not saved when I click on the "save" button" of my form. I don't receive an error message, but I can't find the file either on my drive.

so you are trying to make a bot which automatically generate PDF after you click save button in your form?

Yes, in fact this is my work now. And I've searched on google for tutorials/videos.

Thank you!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Workflows and Reports have been replaced by Automation.

Thank you, Steve, for your answer. So, should I make another topic? Because I used "Automation" in order to convert in .pdf file, but it seems it doesn't work; I don't find the .pdf file on My Drive. And I don't receive either an error message. Maybe it's me, I didn't make something right in my automation. 

Thank you for your help!

Ruxandra

A new topic would be a good idea. yep.

Top Labels in this Space