Workflows Not Creating

Nothing has changed from my end, but I am getting the following error. Is this an AppSheet issue?

Error:
“System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskEvaluatorEmail.GetAttachment(Context context, String tableName, Int32 columnSliceMapping, Change change, UpdateModeEnum updateMode, EmailExpressions emailExpressions, AppErrors appErrors)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskEvaluatorEmail.Create(String tableName, Int32 columnSliceMapping, Change change, UpdateModeEnum updateMode, WorkflowLogEvent workflowLogEvent)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.WorkflowActionEvaluator.CreateActionResults(Context context, TaskEvaluatorBase workflowAction, AppTemplate appTemplate, String tableName, Int32 columnSliceMapping, Change change, UpdateModeEnum updateMode, WorkflowLogEvent workflowLogEvent)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.WorkflowRuleEvaluator.InvokeRule(Context context, AppTemplate appTemplate, String tableName, Int32 columnSliceMapping, Change change, UpdateModeEnum updateMode, WorkflowLogEvent workflowLogEvent)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.WorkflowRuleEvaluator.ProcessRule(Context context, String tableName, Int32 columnSliceMapping, Change change, UpdateModeEnum updateMode)”

0 3 140
3 REPLIES 3

Yeah, we deployed something bad and are reverting it whle we investigate.

@James_Fussell1could you please do me afavor — could you private message me (or email pravse@google.com) the name of your app seeing this problem. Also in you Account -> Settings, please provide permissions for me to access your app to investgate the issue. Thanks

Done. Thanks Praveen.

Thank you @James_Fussell1. Your help was invaluable as it helped me track down and fix the problem. We redeployed later in the day without incident.

Top Labels in this Space