Working on a rating auto text to customers. Can the customer text back a rating to my table?

I am trying to build an automated rating text back to my customers.  I want to know what is the best way to do this.  I would like the customer to:

Get a text (Automated) after job is complete

Rate us in the text

Auto send that rating back to my table

Is this possible?  If not, what are my options?

0 8 86
8 REPLIES 8

Would you please elaborate this a little more. Can you give a sample?

Yes.  So my company is wanting an automatic text to go out to a customer once the job is complete per that customer.  They want the customer to receive a text.  In this text they want to have the customer rate us (my company) with a star rating.

1 star

2 stars

3 stars

4 stars

5 stars

After this has been done, the customer will not receive anything more.  

Does this make sense?

Do they have access to use the app?

That is part of the issue.  I will open up the app - for general public.  However, no they will not know about the app prior nor will they need it after.  I honestly would rather the app send them the rating, then they send/text back the rating without ever actually getting into the app.  If that is possible.

Would it better to use gForm with this as then you could bring the data to your app?

I thought about that.  We could.  I know my boss wanted something more simple - just a text back.  He keeps referring to Uber and companies that do that today.  I am not sure how they do it.

If you need to connect the rating with the app, you need to use a data source you can connect to your app somehow. Without any scripting, it's a little bit limited.

Yeah.  I think i might just have to have the customer get a text.  Inside the text - a link to the app.  They will just need to go to the app to rate us.  I am having issues with the link.  I used Hayperlink() - but it will not show the text instead of the actual link.  It looks messy.

Top Labels in this Space