Wrong data display on card view

I have a payment table that matches with the potential table which stores the potential students.

The payment table have card view as UX display but somehow it's not displaying the data correctly.

Checked my data, checked the Student name reference table. They are properly set up and cannot figure out why the display just repeat one students' name and the other data from the same row is just fine.

Much much appreciated if somebody could help me debug it.

Touchdown_1-1652145223038.png

Solved Solved
0 2 87
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I would start by looking at the sheet and seeing what the app is storing in the cell that's duplicating. The app is most likely reading whatever information is in the cell. So it looks to me like you have a problem more with the information collection in the form. This is my best guess with the information you have shown. Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I would start by looking at the sheet and seeing what the app is storing in the cell that's duplicating. The app is most likely reading whatever information is in the cell. So it looks to me like you have a problem more with the information collection in the form. This is my best guess with the information you have shown. Hope this helps. 

Mistery solved.

Too many charactors in the ID column that confuses appsheet.๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Top Labels in this Space