XLSX not generate as it show on template

CZ
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hi there, I set automation to create xlsx file and nothing wrong with the file creating process except the generated file is not look like it should be since the row1 which contain Logo and company address is missing. I tried to fix this for few days and nothing really help.

Generated XLSXGenerated XLSX

Solved Solved
0 8 419
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Try not to mix with bold and not bold fonts in the same cell.

View solution in original post

CZ
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I found the solution for logo not showing up. Basically, I use IMAGE("URL") function in google sheet template then it work out!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Try not to mix with bold and not bold fonts in the same cell.

Thank for the tip, it work like a charm! However, Logo is still missing so is it safe to assume that appsheet xlsx template might not working well with image right?.

Try to add virtual column named logo set as image type and insert <<[logo]>> into your spreadsheet.

Maybe there are better solutions out there. I haven't face this problem yet.

Don't forget to create the path for the folder and upload the logo into the folder that you create path for the folder.

Thank for sharing your idea. The image show on the app just fine. However, the generated files show logo as url text not the image itself.

Capture.JPG 

Capture2.JPG

CZ
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I found the solution for logo not showing up. Basically, I use IMAGE("URL") function in google sheet template then it work out!

Yep, that s should be the solution. 

Make sure all of your users (who access to the excel file BOT generated) have right version of Excel which can accomoate new Excel (IMAGE) function. We recently met with a case where some of the clients could not see the images on Excel (using Image function), but AppSheet should not be blamed, but the version of users excel app is responbile.   

AppSheet is not able to accomodate the images on excel templates (does not matter which is incerted into the cell or hover over the cells, but after we test, the only solution is IMAGE() function which will be respected by AppSheet automation process.

Hi CZ, 

Could you please describe in detail?

I'm very new with Appsheet so I see your comment but don't know how to do...

Top Labels in this Space