add a new row to another table using values from this row seems not to be working

Hello friends, I hope you are feeling very well.

It occurs to me that the values from table 1 are not being copied to table 2 with the action I created, "Fill basket". They are two very similar tables and have the same columns, so to speak, however, when copying only some of them are copied.
When I select the columns I want to copy, I choose them and then place their value as it is in the source column. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Do you know why it could be happening?

Solved Solved
0 3 141
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just discovered what the error was and I would like to share it. I have my base in Google Sheet and that can generate the problem that, if a range of cells is in white text color, it is not visible but the content is there. Well, the text color of the cells changed and the content appeared. In case it ever happens to them. It wasn't an Appsheet issue. Thank you very much @AleksiAlkio 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Any chance you have requested columns that the copy process doesn't fill?

I just discovered what the error was and I would like to share it. I have my base in Google Sheet and that can generate the problem that, if a range of cells is in white text color, it is not visible but the content is there. Well, the text color of the cells changed and the content appeared. In case it ever happens to them. It wasn't an Appsheet issue. Thank you very much @AleksiAlkio 

๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space