adding REF_ROW to behavior

Dear All,

In my application I have (training) Sessions to which the team members can apply. The app stores these as related attendances:

jokaa_1-1692618679228.png

I can also archive these sessions, which moves the session to the "Archived sessions". To achieve that I created 2 actions, 1: to create a copy from "Current Sessions" to the "Archived Sessions", 2: to delete the session from the "Current Sessions" once I click on "archive".

What I would like to achieve is to have the related attendances shown on the Archived Sessions as well, however, on the behavior/action I am not able to add that row to the action which copies the session's details to the "Archived Sessions":
So this is the Ref_Row I would like to copy as well:

jokaa_2-1692619164517.png

But there is no such option in the copy action/behavior:

jokaa_0-1692619811419.png

This is how an archived sessions details looks like now:

jokaa_1-1692619880004.png

I would like to have the related attendances show in the "Archived Sessions" part as well. Is there a way to do that?

If it can be completed with a slice, I would also be interested in that option (I tried it with a slice too, the slice gathers the Archived=YES sessions into a slice with all the information, however, the archived sessions are not removed from the Current sessions in that case, hence I went with this copy+delete behavior instead but with this solution the I cannot see who attended the archived sessions).

Sorry for the long post, thank you in advance for your help!

Solved Solved
0 7 92
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sollte eigentlich funktionieren, wenn eine Sitzung jetzt archiviert wird.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Have you tried just adding a VC column to the Archived Sessions table with the expression: Sessions[Related Attendance]

it worked, thank you for your help!
Just an additional question, I realized the app pulls the archived sessions on the members profile as well, which is cool, but do you maybe know how to make it pull the topic of the session instead of the ID:

jokaa_0-1692627828997.png

Thank you in advance!

In the "Columns" editor, go to your VC column and put the following expression in the "valid when" data validity: Sessions[Title]

Hi, I tried it, I put Sessions[Topic] as I would like to see the topic instead of the ID 

jokaa_0-1692651352913.png

But it still pulls the ID to the archived sessions:

jokaa_1-1692651529308.png

Haben Sie auch in der Tabelle Session das "Etikett" auf die Spalte [Topic] gesetzt?

Yes, the topic is the label on the Sessions table:

jokaa_0-1692652169134.png

Sollte eigentlich funktionieren, wenn eine Sitzung jetzt archiviert wird.

Top Labels in this Space