app did not load successfully

Hi Experts,  Please help me with this issue my app did not load successfully. the mesage is this "Unable to fetch app definition. Specified cast is not valid.",  i try several times correct this but is imposible,  in fact, I restored several old versions  and nothing new happens,  please appreciate your value support

0 4 85
4 REPLIES 4

I have never seen that message in AppSheet.  The word "cast" implies an attempt to convert a value of one data-type into a different data type.  This is something usually done within the platform source code and a message like this never been seen by an App Creator.  Sop, I suspect you have hit an unusual development path.

I would try these things in this order:

1. Clear the browser cache, including the app data and try to re-load your app.
  2. Assuming you are using a sheet as the datasource?  In case this problem IS data related somehow, I would recommend creating a copy of your sheet(s) as a backup.  Then clear all the data rows from the original sheet(s) and try re-loading the app.
  3. Copy the app in the My Apps page and see if the copied app is free of the problem.
  4. Contact AppSheet support.
  5. If none of the above helps...You will need to consider re-implementing the app.

tks I ll try 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

tks steve

Top Labels in this Space