app stopped changing data in a field (trigger issue)?

Hi guys,

I am new here, so thanks in advance for helping me.

I've been studying appsheets for a few months now, trying to develop my first App (not yet deployed).

So, I created an App to enter sales orders. It is a simple app that tracks list prices and discounts (and sales, of course).

Continuing the explanation... I enter the sales order and the App does everything that I have set,like recovering the list price discount, the list price, etc... (insert mode)
After saving the order...When I click to change an item for example (update mode), while I don't manually enter a different data in a discount field, the App changes the data correctly, switching from 0% to 2% of discount, for example, depending of the list price.

However, when I change manually the value in the discount field, if I decide to change the product code, the discount amount is kept as the same I entered, instead of changing automatically according to the list price, and doesn't change the data, no matter how many times I choose a different product code.

Apparently, the problem occurs after I type any value in the discount field, which compromises the field's trigger.

Do you guys know if this behavior is a malfunction ?

Solved Solved
0 1 47
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space