appsheet and appsheet database not connecting showing The given key was not present in the dictiona

I was creating database and app from scratch and after all work done and everything was working fine, then I add a new Colum in database and click "Regenerate Structure" after that my connection to my appsheet database is not working showing "The given key was not present in the dictionary."

FROM STORAGE OPTION I HAVE DONE ALL BUT STILL NOT WORKING..

any Help??

0 2 52
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet Database is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

Introducing new AppSheet database feature ...

My recommendation, since I have been working with the Appsheet database, is that you do everything you have to do (for now) with gsheet, then, once you have the application with its corrected and final structure, just duplicate the app and pass it to the Appsheet database because there are errors that are still being corrected (the database is new and it is the best thing that Appsheet has done for the platform, but it lacks development).

Top Labels in this Space