appsheet enum list

i created a table (x) in appsheet that has one column(x+) with different values in the column each one on a row and selected its type as "text"
,i created a virtual column in another table to use the values in the column and inserted the fomrula as X[X+] and its type is enum list 
in the view of this column its listing all the values in thge column in the box comma seperated without a dropdown list 

how can i fix this i tried multiple solution but still appeared as one bulk 

0 4 65
4 REPLIES 4

A few comments.

A VC is a column which is automatically calculated usually based on the value(s) of other column(s). So having a drop-down list is neither possible or makes sense.

What you want to do is to create a regular column, make it ENUM, type ref, and point to the table (x).

You can also make it a simple ref column pointing to the table x, especially since the table"s key is also its label.

it always gives me this error "Column Name 'BUSINESS PARTNER GROUP' in Schema 'Orders_Schema' of Column Type 'Enum' should have a list of allowed values or allow the user to add other values"
but in the column of business partner group it has values 

I think it is just a timing issue of the editor in giving warnings. You can simply uncheck and recheck allow the user to add other values box to enable save button and save it.

Top Labels in this Space