array formulas + appsheet

Hey all

I have Appsheet connected to a google sheet. One column has skus - in Appsheet this column is marked visible and editable. There is another column in the sheet with an array formula + v lookup that pulls product names from a separate sheet and matches it with the sku. In appsheet this column is marked to be visable and not have any read/write abilities. When we make a new entry in appsheet, the sku is entered and obviously nothing is entered under the product name. Lately in google sheets, the array formula breaks because new entries allegedly populate data in the name column. When I investigate the new cell in the array formula column, it's empty, but i select the cell, hit delete and the array formula works again.

Is there a way to ensure that new entries don't break array formulas? Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 3 704
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Does the spreadsheet formula appear accurately in the AppSheet columnโ€™s spreadsheet formula property?

Some spreadsheet formulas canโ€™t be reliably processed by AppSheet. Is the spreadsheet formula in the sheet written using R1C1 notation? That helps. 

View solution in original post

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
3 REPLIES 3

Does the spreadsheet formula appear accurately in the AppSheet columnโ€™s spreadsheet formula property?

Some spreadsheet formulas canโ€™t be reliably processed by AppSheet. Is the spreadsheet formula in the sheet written using R1C1 notation? That helps. 

thanks this was very helpful

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space