AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Adjuster -50 +50

I have a column called ‘Adjust’, I know I can set a column as a range much like my VAT range: But I need the a...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Next payment date

Hi, I have the below spreadsheet formula =WORKDAY(sum(IFS(N29=“Daily”,IF(WEEKDAY(Q29,2)=5,Q29+3,Q29+1),N29=“We...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Filter EnumList

Hi fellow AppSheeters! I am struggling, and have been looking / trying various codes for a solid two hours and...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
The Yellow!

The goal is the show a list of addresses that can be selected and are associated with an email address listed ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Slice by latest date

Hello, Trying to create a slice that is filtered based on latest date. Example given below where the golfer wi...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Map seems to not be showing fully

My map is not showing fully. The bottom is blank and the top right does not show me the feature to expand it:

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Chart empty valies

Hi, I have a problem with a table chart. The data measured at 9:00 am are empty cells but are graphically repr...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies