AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Data not showing

So I have a slice that has records when I View Data and has True when I test the expression in the expression ...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Is AppSheet “down”?

Hi all! My Google Sheet Inside Google Drice itself still isn’t updating when I change things in my app - despi...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
Flag tasks not completed

Hello, I am making a quality control app. I have interior quality checklist as a separate table that includes ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Max number of columns?

Hello everyone, I am currently making a Quality Control Checklist App and right now I have a table with 180 co...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Livestock RFID

Hello, I am currently using App Sheets to develop a record keeping app for my sheep. I would like to request t...

• 2 Likes
  • 12 Replies
Solved!
Talk to sales

Hello,can anyone help? I am trying to talk to sales to get a quote for Developing Apps for listing on Google P...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Cannot create new apps

Since yesterday (21 Jul 2020), I wanted to link my google sheet to a new app but it cannot create. Pls help

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies