AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Azure Server Outage

FYI- for anyone having login problems, it’s on the O365 side, not AppSheet. https://status.azure.com/en-us/sta...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
Create Price List

Hello, I need to create a form where I can review a list of products and be able to place their prices. This m...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Solved!
Issue in Select Formula

Hi, I have a field “Name of Product” in which I want values to be pulled from a table “Curtain Rod” and the fi...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Linktoform issue

I have an action which calls: LINKTOFORM( "plot",[PlotID], "Site",[Site], "Customer",[Site].[Customer], "Defec...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Workflow doesn't work

Hi, I’ve been trying to run a workflow but I always get this error: Error: This change cannot be applied becau...

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Text wrap in Card View - Actions

Has probably already been asked and answered but my search hasn’t been fruitful. Partial screenshot below. In ...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Deeplink to row

I still have a problem in the deeplink In my app if a user add a new row to the table , workflow will send not...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies