bot help for pdf

In creating a bot to email me a PDF, i'm having issues. When I click view to see what the email will send, it has a bunch of the data. However, after saving and trying again, This is what pops up. It's just an empty email. It also doesn't send to my email. I have other bots with the exact same formatting and they work. Is there any way to fix this? 

AndrewHa_0-1684961264145.png

0 5 79
5 REPLIES 5

Gonna need a lot more info here. Is this is data change or schedule bot? What is the template that you're using?

And every like 20 attempts at making the bot it works, but I've been stuck for a while. It's also a attachandarchive type with portrait and A4 style. 

Sorry I was pretty vaugue. It's a automation bot for sending emails. It's a Data change (all changes) type. The second process is "send email" and "custom template". I create a PDF template and attach it to the advanced settings template. It always gives a blank email for some reason. 

AndrewHa_1-1685016675339.png

AndrewHa_0-1685016551650.png

What is the template?

I was able to fix the problem. It was a formatting issue with the excel. Once I fixed it, it worked. 

Top Labels in this Space