calendar view

Hi, is there a way on how my app can give a view on my respective task when i click on the specific date itself . Is there another way that I can approach this idea rather then using a dashboard?

ayxxn_0-1656253663146.png

Solved Solved
0 3 198
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Unfortunately, no. The calendar interface is somewhat limited--there is no way to choose the view displayed when you choose a date in month view.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I don't understand. ๐Ÿ˜ž

hello, my apologies, maybe I should explain what is my app is about first then probably you would have a better view on it. Apparently,  I would like to create an app for a better information flow for my outbound delivery. All of the datas, are to be input in the google spreadsheet with important information such as the destination, number of cartons, delivery date and etc. 

What I am curious about is whether is it possible if the app changes the UX when we press the respective date and give the relevant information ? For example, i click on the date 26 June, then app will change the UX to show me the orders that is out for delivery on that day itself with the respective information such as the destination and how many cartons are going out on that day.

I hope this explanation is better ? 

Unfortunately, no. The calendar interface is somewhat limited--there is no way to choose the view displayed when you choose a date in month view.

Top Labels in this Space