can i use appsheet always free without join an payment plan and be as prototype with 5 users !

can i use appsheet always free without join an payment plan and be as prototype with 5 users or will not work always !

Solved Solved
1 3 510
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There are certain features that will not work when you do that, things such as security filters and bots will not run unless an app is deployed. I've attached the pricing guide and a list of features that are available at what tiers. To me it is worth having apps deployed and for 5 people it is not very much per month. But I can understand how that may be something you are not desiring. Yes, AppSheet allows you to share a prototype app with up to 10 users for free with limited abilities if it is not deployed. I do have a prototype app myself that is not deployed that I use on my phone all the time, I like it and since it is personal use and I developed it there is no need to pay for it if I do not have to. I hope this helps please let me know if I can be of further assistance. 

Craig 

QREW Technologies 

Pricing Guide  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

There are certain features that will not work when you do that, things such as security filters and bots will not run unless an app is deployed. I've attached the pricing guide and a list of features that are available at what tiers. To me it is worth having apps deployed and for 5 people it is not very much per month. But I can understand how that may be something you are not desiring. Yes, AppSheet allows you to share a prototype app with up to 10 users for free with limited abilities if it is not deployed. I do have a prototype app myself that is not deployed that I use on my phone all the time, I like it and since it is personal use and I developed it there is no need to pay for it if I do not have to. I hope this helps please let me know if I can be of further assistance. 

Craig 

QREW Technologies 

Pricing Guide  

thank you for your answer 

Hi Folks, another question on pricing.
If I develop this app and several users are given the link to query data to only find some information in the data, and they use Guest access.

Do I have to ever pay for this app? I only needed a web interface to share some information (asset inspection history). 

Top Labels in this Space