cannot be converted to type 'Enum'

Hello I am having the following error for one of the user.

Message: Unable to add row to table 'Tracker'. → Value 'N/A' in field '1st Attempt' cannot be converted to type 'Enum'.

Please see images below

1.png2.png

Solved Solved
0 9 1,403
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The problem is the user is still using the version of the app without the fix. The user will need to discard their pending changes. See the article below for help with that.

Errors and warnings during Sync - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

i did try this solution but to no avail. 
The user is still having sync error issues.

are there other ways to remove the pending syncs?
i keep on receiving the email error.

I tried making Him an admin to have a delete rights ( to delete the added row that's causing the issue) but his Role Based access is not updating due to the pending sync.

tejaderts_0-1665039707862.png

Hmmm, do you have the right Format for the column in the backend datastore - text type?

Yes. the back end data has the correct data type

The problem is the user is still using the version of the app without the fix. The user will need to discard their pending changes. See the article below for help with that.

Errors and warnings during Sync - AppSheet Help

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the time on checking my concern. Will try your solution tom. and will provide feedback. I guess the one I should use is the recovery mode? as the user is encountering the problem on desktop browser.

tejaderts_0-1665071084644.png

There is option for recovery mode and avaible, but it is not really practicable. I never used and asked users to do so.

Hi Steve,

putting the app on recovery mode resolved the problem.
Thanks for the help

Se puede solucionar fácilmente con eliminar los datos de almacenamiento de la app de AppSheet, en el dispositivo y volver a entrar con tu cuenta.

Top Labels in this Space