confirm navigation massage

when i call my lead then attached msg has been seen..anyone help me for this? what should i do for ignore this?WhatsApp Image 2022-11-16 at 10.30.37 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-11-16 at 10.30.36 AM.jpeg

Solved Solved
0 4 143
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As I understand it, you are tapping the "phone" icon to initiate a phone call and receive this message?  I have never seen that message and recommend that you contact appSheet support.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

As I understand it, you are tapping the "phone" icon to initiate a phone call and receive this message?  I have never seen that message and recommend that you contact appSheet support.

Ok Thanks

I already Connected with them today..they are working on it... acutally i did action

1)data:add a new row to another table using values from this raw

2)Data: set the values of some coulmnes in this row and

3)grouped: execute a sequence of actions- 1,2 and call action

I see.  I suspect then what's happening is that the edits done by the first two actions are submitted only once the group action "finishes" but your last action in the group is a navigation AWAY from the app - it uses the device phone app to make the call. 

When you navigate away from the app, I think, it is placed in a paused state preventing those edits from going through. Hence the reason for the warning.

You may need to separate the call action and have the user tap it after the row edits are submitted.

But This action working since last 6+ month then yesterday morning we open the app & call customer then its suddendly happening in all my app..but this problem is in only andriod phone not in IPhones...I have aslo check appsheet andriod version they are updated so what happend suddenly dont know...appshet support are checking this issue from last 2 days..

Top Labels in this Space