connection between 2 tables

hi all,
I try to make an App ;
i have table with this column - Parts  ( part#, Part Name , QYT, Inventory Place ) 
I need to add action that when i press order button will let user to add this value - Orders ( user name ,part#, Part Name , QYT, place to use )

i make tow tables and form to fill orders but iam asking about :
i need to auto fill part# and Part name in form directly once click  order button .
please any support ?

0 6 228
6 REPLIES 6

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @mohammadsaaideh 

I would suggest having a look to this sample app: Dynamic inventory - AppSheet

Also, here is the documentation about linking tables together: References between tables - AppSheet Help

Also, here is a list of sample apps that may help you: Get started by using the sample apps - AppSheet Help

@mohammadsaaideh wrote:

i need to auto fill part# and Part name in form directly

You may want to use the initial value expression:

Aurelien_0-1704370628162.png

with a dereference expression, such as described here: Dereference expressions - AppSheet Help

Thanks for support , 
i try to make a list , Ref and label and its work , but the value when save form recorded as Row Id , but i need the value not row ID ?

Can you share a picture?

thanks i did , the other qus if u may me , see screen shot :

mohammadsaaideh_0-1704386541906.png

i need to debrief count of  QYT of Part that team recorded in table ( ORDER RECORD ) from QYT in table (ON HAND) , but they may record it in many time  ,
is there a way to count it for specific part ? 
QYT general = QYT general -( Record qyt 1 + Record qyt 2 .....) for specific Part 

have you tried the "fill another table with the values from this table" behavior action?

thanks i did , the other qus if u may me , see screen shot :

mohammadsaaideh_0-1704453868695.png

i need to debrief count of  QYT of Part that team recorded in table ( ORDER RECORD ) from QYT in table (ON HAND) , but they may record it in many time  ,
is there a way to count it for specific part ? 
QYT general = QYT general -( Record qyt 1 + Record qyt 2 .....) for specific Part 

Top Labels in this Space