copy referance row at form level

item masteritem masterbill of material headerbill of material headerbill of material -childbill of material -childproduction order-headerproduction order-headerproduction order-childproduction order-childhey dear all

i want to learn how can auto-generate reference rows at the form level every time and edit them also.

in details. like SAP work for production modules.

i have a table bellow

1] item master

2] bill of material-referenced with item master

3]line item of bill of material-referenced with bill of material & item master also

4] production order-referance of bill of material

5]production line item against production order-referance production order+bill if material

now the metter is when i create production order or open form of production order i want all related bom line item will comes at form  for production line item table and the quantity of them can be multiply with production order qty.

production order will be generated base on bill of material.

design of this structure is completly base on SAP production Module.

0 3 138
3 REPLIES 3

This is not a tip, but a question.  You should delete it from "Tips & Resources" and repost it in "AppSheet Q&A."

May be a question by mistakenly posted in tip & resources.

As @Kirk_Masden noted, questions like this should be posted in the AppSheet Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone reviewing this Tips & Tricks board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

Top Labels in this Space