create a recruitment apps (not sure which plan should use)

I have created a simple recruitment apps for posting upcoming jobs and let candidate to fill up the form. I know there's a user limit for appsheet. I would like anyone with link can use my apps, does that mean the cost is very high for this use case?  

0 3 119
3 REPLIES 3

Hi lelefir,

What I would personnaly do I that I will make a publicapp (cost is 50$/month/app). 

In a public app, your users cannot edit the data. This is why you will need another tool for the submissions : Google Forms or JotForms. Main reason is that you can prefill the data using the URL, and you will just have to auto-construct your Jobs URL column with the details of your convenience, and show it to users. 

Google Forms is free and JotForms first pricing is at 39$/month (free plan includes 5 forms and 100 submissions each). 

If you can afford it, use JotForms as it has a lot more functionnalities. 

Anyway, wether you use one or another, the best thing is that you will be able to connect your forms answers to your worksheets and monitor them from a monitoring app.

To add jobs, do it from that new app, for your own usage (monitor submissions,edit, add jobs) and stay in prototype plan. You just need to use the same database.

Prepopulate Jotforms URL 

Prepopulate Google Forms URL 

Hope it helps !

Thanks a lot I will try to explore the JotForms to see what can it does for me:)

FYI.. you can prefill the data with the public app as well.

Top Labels in this Space