create a virtual column with values from another table

mgn
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

I want to create a virtual column in the registration table and I have a collaborators column in the registration table and I have a collaborators table that has two columns: collaborator id and name

In the registration table, the collaborators column returns some numbers separated by a comma, like a list (or array) and what I want is to return the name that is in the collaborators table and checking each number that is separated by a comma in the collaborators column of the registration table

I tried this formula:
ANY(SELECT(Collaborators[Name], [Collaboratorid] = [_THISROW].[Collaborators]))

Solved Solved
1 1 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Because your column is a list, you need to use IN(). Try SELECT(Collaborators[Name],IN([Collaboratorid],[_THISROW].[Collaborators]))

Though if you use EnumList column with a base of Ref, and the Collaborators name is a label column, it would visually show those names without any virtual column.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Because your column is a list, you need to use IN(). Try SELECT(Collaborators[Name],IN([Collaboratorid],[_THISROW].[Collaborators]))

Though if you use EnumList column with a base of Ref, and the Collaborators name is a label column, it would visually show those names without any virtual column.

Top Labels in this Space