create virtual column with number of rows that match a condition

hello to every one , i like your help with the following :

i have a table like this:

IDESPMATHISFCEBIOEDFTEC
AA78875675556

what i want is to create a virtual column that make a list with the names of the columns that have a value equal to 5, in this case the list would be: ESP, FCE, BIO, EDF.

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Solved Solved
0 6 78
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6

I believe at row level, the expression may not be very nice one.

You could try an expression of

LIST(

IFS([ESP]=5, "ESP" , 

IFS([MAT]=5, "MAT" , 

IFS([HIS]=5, "HIS" , 

IFS([FCE]=5, "FCE" , 

IFS([BIO]=5, "BIO" , 

IFS([EDF]=5, "EDF" , 

IFS([TEC]=5, "TEC" 

)

Thanks for the advice 

Its does not have to be at row Level, i thought this way would be easier. Do you have a sugestion where it would be easier , table Level or an action that calculate the field in other table ???

That will depend on the data schema. You have given example of one record , so the solution/suggestion was for one row.

If you can share the exact structure of alternate data schema that you have in mind, the community could suggest for those options.

i'll try to explain better what i want to achieve

i have two tables: TableA and TableB, TableA have some fields that contains numbers values(Field1,Field2,Field3,Field4,Field5), i want to determine what columns have a value equal to 5, and with the execution of an action or a bot, insert rows into TableB in a way that the value inserted in the row of TableB be the name of the columns that are equal to 5

TableA

IDMonthField1Field2Field3Field4Field5
Abb671Feb58557
dfff767March89575
Fg671fAbril75599

Result in TableB should be

IDFebMarchAbril
fd577ddField1Field3Field2
hjdkh66Field3Field5Field3
ggf6445Field4  

Go
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

For example, the formula would be as follows.

CONCATENATE(IF([ESP]=5,"ESP,",""), IF([MAT]=5,"MAT,",""), IF([HIS]=5,"HIS,",""))

It works thanks.

Top Labels in this Space