cycle error

Hello everyone. Does anyone know why this happens.

Error:

A cycle is detected in the component. This can result in undefined and erroneous behavior. It will eventually be marked as an error.

Thank you for your answers

0 4 158
4 REPLIES 4

Yes. What I thought is that it would have a circular reference type configuration, that's why in the other publication that you solved for me, I asked you about the "USEREMAIL()" and the truth is that they helped me because I have cleaned up my app expressions and now it works out much better. However, when I finished eliminating the UserIDs from the tables where they did not go, I decided to incorporate them back into a column since they are useful when a user has doubts about a record they have entered (but this time they no longer participate in any expression). .

It should be noted that I have tried to re-enter the USEREMAIL() in the SecurityFilters and it gives me the same error again. If this persists I will have to report the problem to Appsheet. I thank you.

If it helps , your child table user id column can be a virtual column, with a formula to autocalculate it , instead of a psyhical one

Perfecto. Lo voy a poner en prรกctica!

Top Labels in this Space