data privacy terms pop up when unlock the signature box

Hi, 

I have a simple app where customer need to sign their signature, Is there a way for the appsheet to display a data privecy terms /condition when user unlock the signature box ? or when the customer is about to draw a signature and the terms pop up ?

Thanks!

0 2 100
2 REPLIES 2

Easiest solution is to create a pop up using an action confimation message.Create an action where when user save the form > show a confirmation message that make says "by submitting this form you agree with our data privacy terms blabla" and set it as "link to another view within the app" then use linktoview() to parent view. (note that you have to create scripts to delete the submission if they do not agree.

Even easier, show this message when they open the form, in the "Add" action of the table.

baba_sawane_0-1699965625197.png

baba_sawane_1-1699965832249.png

Else, you can create a new column that contains your data privacy terms in richtext. Then conditionally show it : 

Either when X columns are filled

Or show it in a new page in the form, with the signature.

Rich text formatting 

Hi, 

Thank you so much for the solution. It is a great idea but doens't serve the busiess. I went with creating another column Terms and Condition and specify the intitial value and the bahavior to not edit. Right now I have somthing like this: 

hellomotto_0-1700123225330.png

Top Labels in this Space