data slice - remove row/item from original table once the slice pulled it

Dear All,

I have an application where there are sessions which can be set to "Archived". The archived applications should be removed from the Sessions and appear in another table which is stores only archived sessions. So basically the Sessions should only have not archived sessions and the Archived tab should have only the archived sessions.
I created an "Archived" slice which pulls the sessions that have been archived:

jokaa_1-1692283771145.png

However these sessions remain visible in the Sessions tab which is for not archived sessions:

jokaa_3-1692283858108.png

Does anyone know whether there is a way to have them removed from the not archived sessions with keeping the Slice setup?

Thank you in advance!

Solved Solved
0 4 99
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Wenn also in der Tabelle "Sitzungen" in der Tabelle "Sitzungen" die Spalte [Archiviert] in der Eingabemaske auf "TRUE" gespeichert wurde, dann werden diese Zeilen automatisch aus der Tabelle "Sitzungen" gelรถscht.

Wenn ja, sollten Sie Actions in Betracht ziehen. Finden Datenรคnderung: ร„ndern (Hinzufรผgen, Lรถschen, Aktualisieren) von Daten in Ihrer App

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Wenn die Spalte [Archiviert] vom Typ Ja/Nein wรคre, wรผrde der Slice-Ausdruck fรผr Archiviert lauten: [Archiviert]="TRUE"

Hi, Thank you for the response, as I see [Archived] = TRUE and [Archived] <> No work the same, so the slice catches the archived items correctly, however, what I would like to achieve is to have the archived items removed from the original tab (Sessions). So if I set an item to Archived on the Sessions tab, I would like it to appear on the slice (it happens already) and disappear from the Sessions tab (this does not happen). Could you please help me with how to achieve that? 
Thank you!

Wenn also in der Tabelle "Sitzungen" in der Tabelle "Sitzungen" die Spalte [Archiviert] in der Eingabemaske auf "TRUE" gespeichert wurde, dann werden diese Zeilen automatisch aus der Tabelle "Sitzungen" gelรถscht.

Wenn ja, sollten Sie Actions in Betracht ziehen. Finden Datenรคnderung: ร„ndern (Hinzufรผgen, Lรถschen, Aktualisieren) von Daten in Ihrer App

Hi, thank you so much for your help!

Top Labels in this Space