date format form

Hello. I would like to know how can I implement a format for introducing dates easier than the one I am using by now. The one that I am using now is in the first picture where I have to type the numbers for the day, the month and the year (first uploaded picture).

WRONG DATE.png

The one I would like to use and I do not know how, is that where you chose the date from a calendar just tipping in the wright date (2nd. uploaded picture).

DATE.png

I know it must be something extremely easy but I just donยดt know how to get to it.

Thank you all.

Solved Solved
1 9 189
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The "calendar input" as well as "hour input" style depends on the device the app is running on, you can't change it

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

The "calendar input" as well as "hour input" style depends on the device the app is running on, you can't change it

is that so?? why?

Ok. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Because UX/UI is not a strong feature here.

If you want to have beautiful and more customizable UX, you have to go to another platform.

Now, I guess you get used to some of the quirks of AppSheet, this is one of them

For me Appsheet is more than I can handle. Is just that... Well, you know, ignorance is bold. But trust me when I say that I adore this platform despite of my own limitations.

I understand, I'm here mainly because the backend is great. The amount of things that can be done using Automation and actions and the powerful expressions.

But the frontend of our apps is quite bad.

Glide for example is the oposite IMO

Revisa la configuraciรณn local de Appsheet. 

Sara_Bertomeu_0-1656611040143.png

no sรฉ si te refieres a esto??

Tambiรฉn puedes escribirlo manualmente.

Gracias Sarah, he revisado la configuraciรณn local y estรก correcta. Es sรณlo que aprender a manejar esto desde cero, es como aprender chino... Y cuesta un montรณn.

Te recomiendo leer la documentaciรณn primero, antes de experimentar con la app.

Tambiรฉn trata de entender relaciones entre tablas.

Luego todo te harรก mucho mรกs sentido

Finalmente comienza a aprender el uso correcto de las funciones, los parรกmetros que tienen, cuales son opcionales, cuales obligatorios, quรฉ tipo de datos aceptan y cual es el retorno. Ve poco a poco con esto รบltimo

Unfortunatelly during secundary school I studied latin and classic greek. 

Top Labels in this Space