dont go detail view

Hello friends, today I have the following question. In a table view, when we click on a record, by default it is redirected to the detail view (auto assign view details)

I would like to create a configuration that does not lead me anywhere. Is this possible? how they would do it.

Solved Solved
0 8 353
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I found the solution, I'll explain it. Instead of the behavioral expression I have written the following:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("Current table",[Parent table]=[_THISROW].[Parent table])

This causes the view to be redirected to the same view I'm in, making it appear to do nothing.

View solution in original post

Well in this case you should write link to view and the name of the view of this table.

But if you don't want to do this you can do this differently instead of go to another view within this app you could select the option grouped actions, in this category app sheet demands you to select multiple actions to run at the same time, but instead you will not select any action just leave it in blank and when you click you'll have the same result the only thing that will happen in your app is that the road that the person selected will be highlighted for a second and nothing will happen.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi and yes, it is possible.

First: Create an Action for this table. GO TO ANOTHER VIEW IN THIS APP

After this go to the view editor and down the page you will see an option called behavior, by default it's view details, change that and select the action you created. Ta-da is now working the way you want.

Hi @peterson good day!!!

I understand yes, I know. but what I put in the expression since my wish is that it does nothing, that nothing happens when I click.

But in this case, nothing will happen, for the user will be taken to same place, I tested and the only thing was that when you click it will be highlighted for s second. But I guess you can't prevent users to click.

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-31 103350.pngWell, yes, but it will give an error if I don't tell it where to go. What do I put in the place of the behavior expression ?

Well in this case you should write link to view and the name of the view of this table.

But if you don't want to do this you can do this differently instead of go to another view within this app you could select the option grouped actions, in this category app sheet demands you to select multiple actions to run at the same time, but instead you will not select any action just leave it in blank and when you click you'll have the same result the only thing that will happen in your app is that the road that the person selected will be highlighted for a second and nothing will happen.

This seems like a more efficient solution to me since it does not consume resources. I will use it. Thanks!!!!!

I found the solution, I'll explain it. Instead of the behavioral expression I have written the following:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW("Current table",[Parent table]=[_THISROW].[Parent table])

This causes the view to be redirected to the same view I'm in, making it appear to do nothing.

@peterson look this

Top Labels in this Space