email template what to use instead of Else..

Hi

I have set a workflow for bot to send an email to update if the value has been update. Currently, In email template the field is blank if the value has not been edited. For example I use the below formula for Person in charge:

<<If: ([_THISROW_BEFORE].[PIC] <> [_THISROW_AFTER].[PIC])>> <<[_THISROW_BEFORE].[PIC]>> <<[_THISROW_AFTER].[PIC]>><<EndIf>>

If there is an edit, the value before and after appear. If no edit made no value at all. Is there a way to show value of the current row if it hasn't been edited?. 

Thanks in advance

Solved Solved
0 2 56
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Inserting an if expression where if the before and after value are the same you simply display the current value immediately before or after the existing if and endif statements should work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Inserting an if expression where if the before and after value are the same you simply display the current value immediately before or after the existing if and endif statements should work.

๐Ÿ˜žI'm so dumb!!  sometime I have staring at this for too long and need someone to shed light. Thank you @TeeSee1 

Top Labels in this Space