error during import

when importing the csv I get the following error:

ErrorDescription: error: row having key  '5459c25' in table 'ANAGRAFICHE'  in field 'PROFILO PAGAMENTO'  in required to have a value

but in the csv I import the PAYMENT PROFILE column is complete

if I set the payment profile field as not required it works

1 5 508
5 REPLIES 5

PROFILO PAGAMENTO is not e key, is รจ ref to another table

1.png

the same problem happens even if I set another non-ref field as required

I have recently been trying to do this as well. You are correct this does seem to be something with the required field. I have a couple of things you can check. 

1. Check the "Valid if" statement, sometimes if you import data that is outside that valid if it will give you this error. 

2. If you are getting an error for a ref column I think it may be a similar problem. the foreign key that goes in the "Profilo Pagamento" column may not be present in the table it is referencing. So, for example, if the value in a ref column is "abc123" but in the table that is being referenced does not have "abc123" as a primary key then AppSheet will throw an error. This would cause the column to appear to have a value in it even though it is not a valid entry. 

I hope this helps, please let me know if I can be of more help. 

Craig

QREW Technologies

thanks for your answer.
The situation is as follows:
-1 I have no valid if conditions
2- the reference key is present

foto1.pngfoto2.png

the strange thing is that any field I enter as required gives me the same error

I think I understand the mistake. I delete the required field and the import works, but it imports a lot of blank lines.
I try to delete the lines from the file, but it keeps importing blank lines

Top Labels in this Space