error when saving data in appsheet db using tables with REF and "is part of" option

Hello!

I created an app with  3 tables (using appsheet database): for example, T1, T2 and T3. The tables t2 and t3 are linked to parent-table 1 using "Ref", for example my column used as Ref is named "No". I created a view for the table T1, and inside this view I am able to see the link to the table t2 and t3, I am able to fill the fields and click on save button for the record in table T2 and table T3, but when I click on the final "Save" button, I receive this error message: "Unable to add row to table 'my table T3'. → Requested item from AppSheet database not found or data may have been deleted", and finally, data are not saved in my T2 and T3 tables from appsheet database, I have records only in my parent-table. Could anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Ruxandra

0 2 42
2 REPLIES 2

By any chance.. do you have the option "is a part of" set as ON in both tables 2 and 3? If yes, remove one of them away and then test it.

Hello! 

I'm afraid I don't understand; yes, I have "On" in both tables 2 and 3 because I need users can see in the same view the links to these tables and fill their fields. If I have "Off", the links are not available.

Thank you!

Ruxandra

Top Labels in this Space