error when saving data in appsheet db using tables with REF and "is part of" option

Hello!

I created an app with  3 tables (using appsheet database): for example, T1, T2 and T3. The tables t2 and t3 are linked to parent-table 1 using "Ref", for example my column used as Ref is named "No". I created a view for the table T1, and inside this view I am able to see the link to the table t2 and t3, I am able to fill the fields and click on save button for the record in table T2 and table T3, but when I click on the final "Save" button, I receive this error message: "Unable to add row to table 'my table T3'. โ†’ Requested item from AppSheet database not found or data may have been deleted", and finally, data are not saved in my T2 and T3 tables from appsheet database, I have records only in my parent-table. Could anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Ruxandra

0 2 41
2 REPLIES 2

By any chance.. do you have the option "is a part of" set as ON in both tables 2 and 3? If yes, remove one of them away and then test it.

Hello! 

I'm afraid I don't understand; yes, I have "On" in both tables 2 and 3 because I need users can see in the same view the links to these tables and fill their fields. If I have "Off", the links are not available.

Thank you!

Ruxandra

Top Labels in this Space