error when using automation update colums sql server

I got an error when using action "set the values of some columns in this row" to update number 456712 for column Total paid (Numberic 16.0) in sql server table but got error "String or binary data would be truncated" Can you help me?

Solved Solved
0 2 89
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

What happens if you insert that value into the column directly on the database table, not through appsheet? What is the column type set as in appsheet? Does the error happen only when using the action, or also if you manually enter the value through a form view?

View solution in original post

I have tried setting the column type as in the sub table as numeric or decimal. error occurs when using all Actions including manually entering values through form view

Thanks You

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

What happens if you insert that value into the column directly on the database table, not through appsheet? What is the column type set as in appsheet? Does the error happen only when using the action, or also if you manually enter the value through a form view?

I have tried setting the column type as in the sub table as numeric or decimal. error occurs when using all Actions including manually entering values through form view

Thanks You

Top Labels in this Space