filter columns in a slice

Good day
Is there a way to filter the columns in a slice?
I have a user configuration table (A), in which he has a [Views] field, and he selects which views will be shown in the form (B), this works perfectly.
I want to know how I can filter this data for a slice of table (B), so that said slice only contains the columns selected in table (A) [Views] of configuration.

The above is because in a form-type view, this configuration works perfectly and only shows 3 or 4 columns that the user usually selects in his configuration, but when he saves the form and returns it to the table-type view, it shows him the 40 columns , even if they are not selected as visible.

Thank you very much.

0 1 43
1 REPLY 1

Having 40 columns in a table might be an indication that your data structure can be improved. Possibly, you need to put your data in rows instead of columns, especially that in same cases you have irrelevant columns. This is done by reorganizing your data into proper tables and creating appropriate table references. 

Please read this guide and make sure your data structure follows the recommendations. 

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/895267-data-the-essentials

Top Labels in this Space