filter data based on the latest input

Does anyone know the formula/how to create a data filter with an automatic update system/based on the latest input? here I created two tables, namely Form Answers and Form Answers - Fix. The Form Answers table contains all inputs and the Form-Fix Answers table contains inputs that have been selected based on the latest data. The filter is based on the ID entered, if the ID is called twice, then what goes into the Form Answers - Fix table is the one that was last entered.

0 2 383
2 REPLIES 2

It is quite difficult to imagine what you are trying to do since you are speaking in a table-level setting.
What is it that you want your app to do when a certain action is done on a view (not table)?

This table is the Form Answers table and contains all inputs. it can be seen that there is some data with double IDs (85 & 87), So I want to create a new view that displays all the data based on the latest input (in the table there is a timestamp column, I just don't display it), so the row containing IDs 85 & 87 is displayed in the new view is the last one entered.

I thought it would be easier to create it in a spreadsheet first, then convert it to an appsheet. Sorry if you still can't understand, maybe because I used Google Translate.

Screenshot (148).png

Top Labels in this Space