help to add total amount to my Aggregated Donutchart

I am new to AppSheet and I have created this chart and would like help on how to show the total number of Devices.  How can this be done?

Tony_Landowski_0-1646326263008.png

Solved Solved
0 4 133
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Instead of presenting the chart view directly to the user, make the chart view an inline view in a detail view and present the detail view to the user. You can then add more information to the detail view.

Alternatively, present the chart view as part of a dashboard view, and include an additional view in the dashboard that includes the total.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

As far as I know, you cant

Charting is very limited, I just use it on one or two places on my app.

There are workarounds but it's just too complicated for a simple problem like this one

I'm sorry

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Instead of presenting the chart view directly to the user, make the chart view an inline view in a detail view and present the detail view to the user. You can then add more information to the detail view.

Alternatively, present the chart view as part of a dashboard view, and include an additional view in the dashboard that includes the total.

That's what I was talking about, a real mess! 😂

Just kidding, just to confirm that this is actually your best bet @Tony_Landowski 

Steve, sorry for a delay in response.  Things got crazy here.  Thank you this was a big help

Top Labels in this Space