hide slice with condition

can I hide the slice view based on a condition like: ANY (SELECT (Parameters [Showslice], true))
on the basis of the values ​​present in a table of parameters, the slices are hide or shown

Solved Solved
0 3 230
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes in general you should be able to do so. However the Parameters table should have only one row or for multi row Parameters table , you will need a further qualifier such as USEREMAIL() to identify the Parameter tables row. You may use this expression in Show_if of the view.

However please note that this approach merely hides the view being shown to the user. It is not a secure approach as using say security filter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Yes in general you should be able to do so. However the Parameters table should have only one row or for multi row Parameters table , you will need a further qualifier such as USEREMAIL() to identify the Parameter tables row. You may use this expression in Show_if of the view.

However please note that this approach merely hides the view being shown to the user. It is not a secure approach as using say security filter.

thank you.
Yes, the parameter table has only one row.
Where can I find the show if of the slice?

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1644484882932.png

I thought you meant view based on slice. You can hide view not slice. You can filter unwanted rows of a table with slice.

Top Labels in this Space