hide the add button

I want to hide the hide button of a referenced table based on the status value of 

Solved Solved
0 6 261
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1. Create a slice and remove "Adds" in the update mode

2. Create another reference table in the parent table and use that slice that you just created

3. Apply the condition in the Show If formula for both reference table
Ex:
If Status = A then show the reference table that has "Adds" on it. 
If Status = B then show the reference table that targets your newly created slice

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

of?

Anyway, check the condition setting under the Add action's config.

Make sure you have Show system views

sorry the message was cut, i wanted to say, I need to hide the add button of a referenced table based  on the value of status column on mother table.

Hi @JeofryDC 

Did you try this ?

Aurelien_0-1648808109236.png

Yes, I already tried that. If I use that then it will not show even if the status of the mother table is changed. If the referenced table could somehow read the value of mother table, then my problem will be solved.

1. Create a slice and remove "Adds" in the update mode

2. Create another reference table in the parent table and use that slice that you just created

3. Apply the condition in the Show If formula for both reference table
Ex:
If Status = A then show the reference table that has "Adds" on it. 
If Status = B then show the reference table that targets your newly created slice

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @JeofryDC 

As explained by @JuneCorpuz , please find here a sample app I made a few months ago for this exact purpose:

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/PF_Restrict_InlineAdd-1723746?appGuidString=682169f1-8c18-4cea-a7...

Top Labels in this Space