how can i turn these seconds value into a zero?

chiukim_0-1658789342165.png

Example :  6/18/2022 7:02:00 AM

Solved Solved
0 6 149
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please try the following expression in [matched_minutes]

([actual_time_out1]-SECOND([actual_time_out1] - "00:00:00") ) - ([actual_time_in1]-SECOND([actual_time_in1] - "00:00:00"))

Edit: Please ignore above. I will try to post the revised expression.

Please try the below expression in [matched_minutes]

TOTALMINUTES(DATETIME(TEXT([actual_time_out1,"mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm"))-DATETIME(TEXT([actual_time_in1],"mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm")))

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Any specific reason you wish to show "00" seconds and not just stop showing seconds? 

You seem to be using a datetime type column.  You may want to consider checking the "ignore seconds" setting to stop displaying seconds value.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1658818597987.png

chiukim_1-1658796685761.png

@Suvrutt_Gurjar because i want my [matched_minutes] for this example should be 130 not 129. 

I believe you are getting mismatch because you have entered the ignore seconds setting after saving all those rows.  Real columns update only when you edit the row. 

I believe you will not face that issue for new rows. 

For existing rows, please open the record and save back. I believe you will not see the issue.

the existing rows is not editable because if it is a mysql data. the original data consist of seconds. 

Please try the following expression in [matched_minutes]

([actual_time_out1]-SECOND([actual_time_out1] - "00:00:00") ) - ([actual_time_in1]-SECOND([actual_time_in1] - "00:00:00"))

Edit: Please ignore above. I will try to post the revised expression.

Please try the below expression in [matched_minutes]

TOTALMINUTES(DATETIME(TEXT([actual_time_out1,"mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm"))-DATETIME(TEXT([actual_time_in1],"mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm")))

it worked. thanks alot!

Top Labels in this Space