how ideas to multiple dependent of tables and values?

dear community!

I no have ideas, how i can make solution. I want to make a list of orders and details (delivery list) to pdf, but I dont know, how I make structure of tables and references.

So i plan this:

table A where i store orders (id, order number, customer, contact, address, date of order, date of shipping, note, and status, where is shipped or not)
table B where i store order details (id, ordered items per order number, number of items). every orders are different number of items. and anywhere i want to store summary weight per orders.
i no have ideas, how its work, im find solution. i want to store all orders and i want to print delivery list in all days from opened orders.
table C where i store my vehicles, and im select from this to shipping orders.
table D where i store orders by sequence, per vehicle, per date.

many things i not problem to make table structure and basic function. my problem is logical, how i connect informations between tables and/or values for solution.

on this delivery list i want to look the sequence of unloading, this sequence i want to make when orders i select to shipping (so first order in this list = first unloading point). the sequence i want to make free, not automatically.

im happy for every ideas.

0 1 43
1 REPLY 1

ICYMI, there are lots of feature samples and templates you can explore to see how to implement typical app needs.

Top Labels in this Space