how to change the slide in simple inventory form

I am customizing the simple inventory app,in that i want to change the inventory log input form in that instead of sliding the minus or plus quantity, I want to give option of in and out and a field to write the quantity number.

0 5 123
5 REPLIES 5

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @muskanmk 

What about these column type options ?

Aurelien_0-1656420638787.png

Hello @Aurelien  , Thank you for replying ,however I am a beginner to appsheet so i could not understand the image that you have shared. Kindly assist me . Thanking you for your understanding.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Data>Columns>pick your table>click on black pen close to your column name>scroll until "Type Details"

Thank you so much i was able to update the setting. If you don't mind can you also help me with one more probelm. I have added a new column in the table Issued /Received Name , so after regenerating the structure I was able to have it in my input column. However, I am not able to see the filled value in the app . Like it is getting stored but in google sheet data i can see but not app. 

Kindly help in this so that it is visible in app also. 

Hi @muskanmk ,

You may need to check your UX View and make sure that you have the column Issued/Received name in the list of columns. 

Also, you can check the Data Tab and ensure that this field is set to show and not hidden. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks,

Austin from AppSheet Training

Top Labels in this Space