iOS File upload selection differs from PC and Android

When editing or creating a new record, the File type fields can be used to upload files from your device. On PC and Android, this includes video files. However, on iOS, the interface is catered to exclude video files from even being selected.

Is this varying behavior intentional or should it be considered a bug that would need to be reported?

I have another issue of inconsistent version behavior where links in forms are handled differently in iOS than in the other versions, but I have been waiting on support since March to investigate that, so is there another way to submit bug reports that is treated with greater attention?

Solved Solved
0 4 231
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FYI I received word that the iOS file picker\video issue has been acknowledged by our engineering team and I have created a new issue to track\investigate it internally.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@mandard Can you speak on the iOS File column and video file types not being shown?

Also, @Ferret can you DM me the email address that you submitted the ticket with and I'll see about getting a follow up for you?

Thanks

Sent. Thank you.

FYI I received word that the iOS file picker\video issue has been acknowledged by our engineering team and I have created a new issue to track\investigate it internally.

any update on this? I am also having the same issue. I cannot upload a video using ios device

Top Labels in this Space