if() only results in the last option

Fiz um aplicativo de controle de vendas Appsheet, em que cada produto possui 3 preços possíveis diferentes, dependendo do cliente. 
Na tabela Carrinho de Compras, fiz uma coluna virtual chamada “PrecoUnitário” para calcular o preço do produto referenciado na tabela de produtos e depois adicionar em outra coluna de total.
Com apenas um valor está funcionando, agora quando coloco a fórmula IF ele considera apenas a última opção da fórmula:IF([Tabela] = "Tabela1", [Produto].[Preco1], IF([Tabela] = "Tabela2"
, [Produto].[Préco2],[Produto].[Préco3])).

0 5 88
5 REPLIES 5

Marc_Dillon_0-1693076928141.png

Please show examples of the data, the desired result, and the current actual result.

Hello! I have these 3 tables: One that lists products "Produto", one that registers orders, "Pedidos" and one that opens the shopping cart "Carrinho".

btelles_0-1693273229105.png

btelles_1-1693273292101.pngbtelles_2-1693273342840.png

In the reorder view, the user needs to choose 1 out of 3 possible price lists from the product table.

btelles_3-1693273889486.pngbtelles_4-1693273924524.png

my problem is when the user chooses one of the price reference tables, because the formula I use is not correct.

btelles_5-1693274314598.pngbtelles_6-1693274345903.png

THANKS FOR HELPING ME

I do not see any issue with formula. What exactly is the issue that you are seeing? The setup mostly looks fine as well, only thing I can comment on is why is the PrecoUnitario column a virtual column? It can just as easily be a real column, or just skip it all together and add it's formula into the formula for the Total column.

The PrecoUnitario column is virtual because it is composed of a combination of values ​​from two other columns. I thought it was mandatory to be virtual in these cases.

O problema que tenho é que o valor do preço não muda de acordo com a tabela de preços escolhida..., resta apenas a última opção. De qualquer forma, farei as alterações que você sugeriu e darei feedback. Obrigado!

@btelles wrote:

The PrecoUnitario column is virtual because it is composed of a combination of values ​​from two other columns. I thought it was mandatory to be virtual in these cases.

Nope.

@btelles wrote:

The problem I have is that the price value does not change according to the chosen price list..., only the last option remains.

Yes, you already said this. I'm looking for additional details.

Top Labels in this Space