image in form

how to add image in form?, I'm trying through virtual column but it doesn't show

Solved Solved
0 4 146
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @DEVIMPLOY_Autom

Great question! Add a static column to your table called IMAGE and then set the column type to type Image. Ensure this column is also list in the form view column list. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps!

AppSheet Documentation Image 

Thanks,

Austin from AppSheet Training

View solution in original post

Hi @DEVIMPLOY_Autom

Great question. So the image column type allows you to use your devices image system. If you want to use a Google Drive image you can change the column type to URL and then use the share link for the image to add it to the app. 

Alternatively, you can add a Google Drive Folder as a Data Source. 

See this article here: Use Google Drive as a Data Source

Hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions. 

Happy Developing, 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @DEVIMPLOY_Autom

Great question! Add a static column to your table called IMAGE and then set the column type to type Image. Ensure this column is also list in the form view column list. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps!

AppSheet Documentation Image 

Thanks,

hi , 

I uploaded my images to website and then took the link and put it in the virtual column. it worked out .

i would like to use an image from google drive and add it in the app not to use another platform

Hi @DEVIMPLOY_Autom

Great question. So the image column type allows you to use your devices image system. If you want to use a Google Drive image you can change the column type to URL and then use the share link for the image to add it to the app. 

Alternatively, you can add a Google Drive Folder as a Data Source. 

See this article here: Use Google Drive as a Data Source

Hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions. 

Happy Developing, 

DEVIMPLOY_Autom_0-1654550050601.png

it would be like this, form with instruction image

Top Labels in this Space