invalid expression in the Formula field for a few of my formulas

I am trying to use the following formulas in appsheet that will be used in googlesheet, but it gives this errors (it works in thubkable x)
How can I change it to work in appsheet, DID TRY TO USE _THISRTOW, BUT GET SAME ERROR

Column 'Beskikbaar' in Table 'Eenhede_Schema' of Column Type 'Decimal' has an invalid expression in the Formula field

=INDIRECT("R"&ROW()-1&"C3",FALSE)+INDIRECT("R"&ROW()&"C6",FALSE)

Unable to find function 'ROW', did you mean 'NOW'?

Column 'Gebruik' in Table 'Eenhede_Schema' of Column Type 'Decimal' has an invalid expression in the Formula field.'

=INDIRECT("C"&ROW()-1)-INDIRECT("C"&ROW()

Column 'Koste' in Table 'Eenhede_Schema' of Column Type 'Decimal' has an invalid expression in the Formula field.'

=IFERROR(INDIRECT("R"&ROW()&"C"&COLUMN()-2,FALSE)/INDIRECT("R"&ROW()&"C"&COLUMN()-1,FALSE),"Error")'

Column 'PerDag' in Table 'Eenhede_Schema' of Column Type 'Decimal' has an invalid expression in the Formula field.

=ROUND(INDIRECT("G" & MAX(FILTER(ROW(G:G), G:G<>"", ROW(G:G)=MAX(FILTER(ROW(G:G), G:G<>""))))) * INDIRECT("D" & ROW()), 2)

Function 'FILTER' should have exactly two parameters, a table name and a filter condition

Solved Solved
0 4 323
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Because there is NO function in AppSheet that is called ROW(). In the App formula field you can only use AppSheet's own expressions and functions, not the sheet's functions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

In AppSheet columns you have:

• App formula: here you should use only AppSheet's expressions and functions.
  • Spreadsheet formula: here you put AppSheet's interpretation of the formulas written in the source sheet itself. So normally you write the formulas in the spreadsheet, and AppSheet will present them a bit differently, but you don't write the formulas directly in this field.

In any case, it is recommended that you stick to App formulas, and leave your source sheet only with raw data.

Thank you,

But I am truckling a bit with appsheet formulas

From this 

=INDIRECT("R"&ROW()-1&"C3",FALSE)+INDIRECT("R"&ROW()&"C6",FALSE)

I have try do do this 

INDEX(Eenhede[BeskikbaarColumn3], (ROW() - 1)) + INDEX(Table[Column6], ROW())

INDEX(Eenhede[Beskikbaar], (ROW([_THISROW]) - 1)) + INDEX(Eenhede[Ontvang], ROW([_THISROW]))

But getting error "Unable to find function 'ROW', did you mean 'NOW'?"

Because there is NO function in AppSheet that is called ROW(). In the App formula field you can only use AppSheet's own expressions and functions, not the sheet's functions.

Thank you, Have decide to use google sheet own formulas in its headers

Top Labels in this Space